Hello friends! We’re definitely at the end of summer this weekend, and most groups are well into their plans for the coming year. While I was in Santa Fe I contacted several singers whom we want to have this year, and whom I had talked with previously. It looks like another good year of programs. I sent out our dates and the singers made their choices. We can still book one more program if anyone has suggestions.
This is what it looks like so far:
- Oct. 19; Francisco Bedoy, tenor
- Nov. 16; Rachel Davies, mezzo
- Dec. 14; Julie Johnson, mezzo at the home of Linda and Tom Smith
- Jan. 18 or 25; Mary Dibbern with Gabby Gifford and Malcom Payne, baritone
- Feb. 15 or March 21; hopefully Lauren McNeese, sop. singing Strauss songs
- April 18; Josefina Maldonado, soprano
I look forward to seeing everyone again soon, and welcome any suggestions.
I hope everyone has had a good summer,